A compact, low power module that features the most commonly used features in an easy to integrate 50mm x 70mm form factor. Only a 3.3V supply is required as all FPGA and RAM voltages are generated on board. Everything from power sequencing, configuration and clock generation is implemented on board. The “Config done” pin indicates the ready state of the module.
Evaluation kits and reference designs are available.
Single quantity module price is only €784.00 (+ shipping). Enjoy significant volume discounts with prices as low as €524.00 in high volumes
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z045-1FFG676C
- 2 Instances of 256Mb x16 LP DDRIII RAM PS @1066MHz (1GB total)
- 1 Instance of 128Mb x16 LP DDRIII RAM PL @1333MHz (256MB total)
- 256Mb config memory, two times 4X SPI memory
- 4 application status LED
- On connectors:
- 4x 48 pin I/O banks pin GPIO, I/O voltage is user selectable for each bank
- MIO 16 through 53 available on I/O connector
- 8x MGT at 8Gbit
- 2x MGT refclock input
- Dedicated PS Reset In
- Dedicated CFG OK out
- 33.33MHz Clock